Momentous is a sports nutrition company driven by science, transparency, and a desire to raise the bar in sports supplementation. We engineer and distribute safe supplements, designed for the athlete who seeks high performance in every aspect of their life. Founded in Jackson Hole, Wyoming by a group of athletes who wanted to make the best sports nutrition products available. We are funded by an experienced team of investors with deep ties in the world of professional sports. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our operations team who shares a passion for nutrition and fitness. This individual would report directly to our Director of Operations located in Jackson Wyoming
- Planning and monitoring of daily production, fulfillment and order management activities at sub-contract suppliers.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of systems & policies to maximize productivity, efficiency, quality, and safety.
- Inventory and supply chain analysis
- Evaluate and improve cost of materials, shipping and other COGS efficiencies.
- Research and oversee materials for new product releases and packaging updates.
- New product development support and product specifications.
- Prepare and execute project work order plans for transformation to finished goods.
- Support and monitor demand and supply planning.
- Manage Amazon Seller Central Inventory and related Customer activities
- Manage relationship with 3PL warehouses and related points of contact and systems.
- Maintain inventory management system.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of operations, customer service, and direct to consumer/ecommerce experience.
- BA/BS preferred in manufacturing, industrial engineering or accounting.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, highly collaborative, responsive and hard working. Practicality and initiative in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Love to be held accountable - there will be many times you will simply roll-up your sleeves and, “show ‘em how it’s done” to delight our customers.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, plus experience dealing with the intensity and drive for success required for high growth
- Technically adept — equally comfortable with a spreadsheet, google docs, OMS systems and modern 3rd party apps for online DTC channels.
- Results-oriented, demonstrates persistence and resilience in the face of obstacles.
- Extreme attention to detail — there can be no compromise when it comes to supplement safety.
- Organized, productive, efficient, consistent, and absolutely reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as open, honest, and direct.
- Thirst for learning and improvement with a positive and optimistic attitude
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous holiday and PTO policies