AbsoluteZero Grass Fed Whey Unflavored
EARLY ACCESS PRICING
UNFLAVORED PROTEIN FOR ALL DAY USE
AbsoluteZero Grass-Fed Whey now comes in Unflavored. Enjoy the same high-quality cold-processed whey protein isolate in its purest form and with no additional flavoring. Our elite teams and athletes prefer AbsoluteZero Unflavored for baked goods and smoothies so they can enjoy their recipe ingredients with no additional flavor profile.
Unflavored AbsoluteZero also includes the perfect ratio of ProHydrolase allowing an unparalleled level of digestion resulting in minimal waste and superior replenishment. Backed by NSF and Informed Sport.
Free of gluten, soy, and wheat. 24 servings/container.
Green Machine Smoothie By Jordan Mazur
Head of Nutrition for San Francisco 49ers
Usage: Use as a snack in between intense training sessions or mid-day
- 12 oz. orange juice: 65 cal / 0 F / 15 C / 2 P
- ¼ cup mangos, pieces: 25 cal / 0 F / 12 C / 1 P
- ½ cup pineapple, pieces: 40 cal / 0 F / 10 C / 1 P
- ½ cup kale, raw: 8 cal / 1 F / 1 C / 1 P
- ½ cup spinach, raw: 12 cal / 0 F / 2 C / 1 P
- ¼ avocado, medium: 80 cal / 7 F / 1 C / 1 P
- 1 tsp chia seeds: 75 cal / 4 F / 5 C / 2 P
- 1 scoop Momentous AbsoluteZero Unflavored Whey: 90 cal / 0 F / 3 C / 20 P
Directions: Combine all ingredients and blend till smooth. Add ice as desired.
Serving Size: 16 oz., 395 calories
Macronutrient Breakdown: 12g F / 49g C / 29g P
“We wanted a whey protein to be grass-fed, and responsibly sourced. So the fact that Momentous checked that first box and came from the highest quality source in Germany was a big win.”
DIETITICANS AND TRAINERS
Jordan Mazur MS/RD
Head Coordinator of Nutrition, San Francisco 49ers
Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Los Angeles Dodgers
Director of Strength and Conditioning, San Jose Sharks and Managing Partner, TFP
Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, Texas Tech Football
Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Minnesota Vikings