Turmeric is a plant rich in curcumin, phytonutrients, and a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage and helps manage inflammation levels. Curcumin, the key active ingredient in Turmeric, helps neutralize harmful free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage, supporting a healthy inflammatory response. Our formula leverages Meriva curcumin phytosomes, a unique curcumin extract that has been shown to provide up to 29x greater absorption than ordinary curcumin.
Size: 30 serving
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Money back guarentee
Everything at a Glance
- Supports health inflammatory responses
- Reduces soreness and muscle breakdown
- Take 2 capsules with food daily
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant and helps neutralize harmful free radicals
- Helps protect cells from oxidative damage
- Plays a crucial role in supporting a healthy inflammatory response
- Meriva Turmeric Rhizomes Extract
Impeccably High Standards
Uniquely sourced for greater absorption
Turmeric is a root vegetable and natural antioxidant rich in curcumin. Curcumin from food or supplements is poorly absorbed in its raw form. Our formula leverages Meriva curcumin phytosomes, a unique curcumin extract that has been shown to provide up to 29x greater absorption than ordinary curcumin. Turmeric Ultra also undergoes third-party testing from NSF and Informed-Sport to ensure it meets the highest quality standards.
Momentous Turmeric Capsule
Notes from the Lab
Extensive research has demonstrated the efficacy of curcumin in promoting health and well-being. Studies indicate that curcumin can help modulate the body's inflammatory response, support joint and muscle health, enhance cognitive function, aid digestion, and provide antioxidant protection. The use of Meriva curcumin phytosome in Turmeric further amplifies the absorption and bioavailability of curcumin, ensuring its effectiveness.
- Reduction of delayed onset muscle soreness by a novel curcumin delivery system (Meriva®): a randomised, placebo-controlled trial
- Curcumin supplementation likely attenuates delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Effect of Curcumin Supplementation on Exercise-Induced Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, Muscle Damage, and Muscle Soreness
- Modulation of AKR1C2 by curcumin decreases testosterone production in prostate cancer
From Patrick Dixon, Director of Applied Sports Science at Momentous
"Used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries, Turmeric's curcuminoids have long been used as natural anti-inflammatories in support of joint pain and muscle soreness. This is a great way to help manage some of those issues without adding more pharmaceuticals to your daily routine."
What to Expect with Turmeric
When to Use
Ingredients We Can Be Proud of
Frequently Asked Questions
While Turmeric is a valuable spice, the curcumin content is relatively low. Supplementing with Turmeric, which leverages meriva curcumin phytosomes that provide up to 29x greater absorption, ensures a consistent and potent dose of curcumin for maximum benefits.
Yes, Turmeric is gluten-free and free from common allergens such as dairy, soy, nuts, and shellfish. It is formulated to accommodate various dietary preferences and restrictions.
The timeframe for experiencing the benefits of Turmeric can vary depending on individual factors and health conditions. While some individuals may notice improvements within a few weeks, it is generally recommended to take Turmeric consistently for several months to fully experience its effects.