Elite Sleep is a proprietary formula designed to rapidly transition your body into deep, lasting sleep. Elite Sleep, formulated specifically for sleep optimization and recovery, supports the body's natural sleep-wake cycle by providing 4 key nutrients: melatonin, tart cherry powder, L-Theanine, and Valerian root, which help balance neurotransmitters and hormones involved in sleep regulation. Elite Sleep is designed to help get your sleep cycle back on track and should not be used daily.
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Money back guarentee
Everything at a Glance
- Helps you fall asleep faster
- Increases restorative REM sleep
- Provides a calming effect that can help reduce anxiety and stress
- Improves circadian rhythm
- Supports recovery by slowing brainwave activity, which is crucial for proper rest and top performance
Take 2 capsules 30-60 minutes prior to sleep. Do not take daily.
- Supports the body's natural sleep-wake cycle by providing key nutrients that regulate sleep patterns and promote relaxation
- Helps balance neurotransmitters and hormones involved in sleep regulation, ensuring you enjoy a deep and rejuvenating sleep
Melatonin, Tart Cherry, L-Theanine, Valerian Root Extract
Impeccably High Standards
Formulated specifically for those who want to optimize their sleep and recovery, Elite Sleep uses natural ingredients that are expertly dosed for maximum benefit. Elite Sleep is fully NSF- and Informed Sport-certified for banned substances, label claim verification, heavy metals, pesticides, and bacteria.
The ingredients in Elite Sleep have been extensively studied and backed by scientific research. Clinical trials have demonstrated their effectiveness in improving sleep latency, quality, and overall sleep parameters. These findings highlight the positive impact Elite Sleep can have on sleep optimization and subsequent performance gains.
- Melatonin in patients with reduced REM sleep duration: two randomized controlled trials
- Effects of a Tart Cherry Juice Beverage on the Sleep of Older Adults with Insomnia: A Pilot Study
- Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Critical Evaluation of the Effect of Valerian Extract on Sleep Structure and Sleep Quality
From Dr. Allison Brager, Military Neuroscientist and Sleep Researcher
"Elite Sleep was developed to help high performers achieve their best quality sleep. The process of falling asleep and staying asleep is really beautiful. Really what you are trying to do is get into the lowest state of brain activity possible, referred to as slow wave activity. It's only during slow wave activity where you release anabolic hormones and start all these recovery processes that are absolutely necessary to perform at your best, day in and day out. Momentous Elite Sleep helps this process of getting into these states of slow wave activity by finetuning the communication and creating this balance of the chemical systems involved with sleep."
What to Expect With Brain Drive
When to Use
Ingredients We Can Be Proud of
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Elite Sleep is non-habit forming and does not lead to dependency. It promotes healthy sleep patterns without causing addiction or withdrawal symptoms.
Elite Sleep is gluten free and suitable for most individuals. However, if you have specific dietary restrictions or allergies, it's always recommended to consult your healthcare professional before use.
As with any dietary supplement, it's advisable to consult your healthcare professional if you're taking other medications or supplements to ensure compatibility and prevent any potential interactions.