Inositol is a naturally-ocurring carbohydrate found in the human body involved in multiple cellular and metabolic processes. Inositol is a critical building block involved in numerous functions from maintaining cellular membrane structure to mood regulation by influencing the activity of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine, and is a precursor to melatonin, an important hormone that helps regulate sleep patterns.
Serving Size: 60 Servings
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Money back guarentee
Everything at a Glance
- Promotes better sleep quality
- Helps you fall back asleep when you wake up at night
- Improves brain communication
- Helps balance mood and promotes calm
- Can help improve female fertility
Take 1 capsule 30-60 minutes prior to sleep. Do not take more than 3-4 nights per week.
- Involved in the communication and signaling processes of cells, particularly in the brain and nervous system
- Influences the activity of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine, which are essential for mood regulation
- Contributes to cellular membrane structure and function, impacting various physiological processes throughout the body
- Supports fat metabolism and helps maintain calcium balance within cells
Impeccably High Standards
High quality sourced
Inositol is a carbohydrate found naturally in your body and certain foods. Although commonly referred to as Vitamin B8, inositol is not technically a vitamin, it is a group of nine naturally occurring sugars found in whole grains, beans, and citrus fruits. Inositol sugars are integral components of the cell membrane and have essential roles in cell signaling.
Momentous Inositol capsule
Grains, beans, rice and seeds
The research surrounding Inositol is promising and supports its effectiveness in various areas. Studies have shown its potential in balancing mood and reducing symptoms of mood disorders, often comparable to traditional treatment options. Inositol's role in supporting cognitive function and sleep quality has also been investigated, with promising results. Furthermore, research indicates that Inositol may improve insulin sensitivity, making it a valuable supplement for individuals managing metabolic conditions. However, individual responses may vary, and further research continues to explore Inositol's full potential.
- The Impact of Myo-Inositol Supplementation on Sleep Quality in Pregnant Women: A Randomized, Double- Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study
- Frontal Cortex Myo-Inositol Is Associated with Sleep and Depression in Adolescents: A Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Study
- Lower In vivo Myo-Inositol in the Anterior Cingulate Cortex Correlates with Delayed Melatonin Rhythms in Young Persons with Depression
From Dr. Andrew Huberman, host of the Huberman Lab podcast
"Inositol also turns out to be especially useful for people who have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling back asleep. It also has some interesting and potent effects on anxiety throughout the day."
What to Expect with Inositol
When to Use
Ingredients We Can Be Proud of
Frequently Asked Questions
While Inositol is generally safe, it's always best to consult with your healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you are currently taking medications or other supplements.
Yes, our Inositol supplement is vegetarian and vegan-friendly as it is sourced from plant-based ingredients.
While Inositol is not specifically marketed as a weight loss supplement, it plays a role in fat metabolism and may indirectly support weight management when combined with a healthy diet and exercise regimen.