Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate Powder
Serving Per Container : 24
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Money back guarentee
We collaborated with registered dietitians and human performance specialists from elite professional sports teams to create a protein supplement of the highest quality for their athletes.
Sourced from European dairy farmers held to the most rigorous agriculture standards, our whey protein isolate comes from grass-fed dairy cows. It is cold processed to preserve native protein structures. We also included ProHydrolase to maximize absorption and for easy digestion.†
Everything at a Glance
- Supports muscle mass and strength
- Accelerates recovery when taken post-exercise
- Strengthens immune system
- Promotes overall well-being
- Mix 1 scoop with 12 fluid ounces of water or milk daily
- High-quality protein content provides essential amino acids that support muscle repair and growth after intense physical activity
- Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate
Impeccably High Standards
High-quality grass-fed whey meets maximum absorption
Sourced from EU dairy farmers who adhere to strict regulations, our whey comes from grass-fed cows free from hormones, steroids, and rBST. Through cold and micro-processing filtration, we preserve the protein's amino acid profile, ensuring exceptional quality and absorbability. With the addition of ProHydrolase for maximum absorption and easy digestion, our formula delivers an unparalleled user experience. Rest easy knowing our product is fully NSF- and Informed Sport-certified, guaranteeing safety and validation.
Momentous Whey Protein Isolate Powder
Sourced from EU dairy farmers
There is extensive research demonstrating the benefits of high-quality whey protein. Scientific studies consistently highlight the positive impact of whey protein on muscle recovery, growth, and overall health. The addition of ProHydrolase further enhances the absorption and utilization of the protein. Our commitment to using grass-fed whey isolate ensures superior quality, purity, and nutrient content, making it the top choice for anyone seeking evidence-based supplementation.
- The Effect of ProHydrolase® on the Amino Acid and Intramuscular Anabolic Signaling Response to Resistance Exercise in Trained Males
- Effects of whey protein supplementation prior to, and following, resistance exercise on body composition and training responses: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study
- Whey protein isolate attenuates strength decline after eccentrically-induced muscle damage in healthy individuals
- Effect of timing of whey protein supplement on muscle damage markers after eccentric exercise
From Brandon McDaniel, LA Dodgers VP of Player Performance
"For those of you who can have dairy and prefer it, Momentous Grass-Fed Whey Protein is for you. Whey protein has been around for a long time, but with Momentous it's the highest quality of protein that you can get. It is formulated to expedite recovery—it's like a freight train running to your muscles."
What to Expect with Whey Protein Isolate
When to Use
Ingredients We Can Be Proud of
Frequently Asked Questions
Whey Protein Isolate is low in lactose, making it generally well tolerated by individuals with lactose intolerance. However, if you have severe lactose intolerance or dairy allergy, we recommend trying our plant-based protein powder.
No, Whey Protein Isolate is derived from whey protein, a by-product of milk. Therefore, it is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. However, we offer other plant-based protein options that may suit individuals following a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle.