Accessibility Statement for Amp Human US
This is an accessibility statement from AmpHP.
Measures to support accessibility
AmpHP takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Amp Human US:
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Consistently audit site for accessibility issues
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Amp Human US is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Amp Human US. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Amp Human US:
- Phone: (800) 357-8714
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 2700 Rasmussen Road
- Postal Address: 2700 Rasmussen Road, Park City, UT 84098
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.