Omega-3 are essential polyunsaturated fatty acids that play a critical role in cell membranes throughout the brain and body. Supplementation increases EPA and DHA levels, which can enhance cardiovascular health, brain function, and muscle and joint recovery. Our Omega-3 has a 1:1 ratio of EPA/DHA per serving and stands out for its exceptional purity, potency, and sustainability.
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Money back guarentee
Everything at a Glance
- Supports cognitive function
- Fights long-term inflammation
- May aid in brain development and function
- Boosts gray matter production in the brain
- Take 2 softgels with food daily
- Omega-3 fatty acids are the building blocks of a healthy body and mind
- EPA and DHA support cardiovascular health, enhance brain function, aid in muscle and joint recovery, and reduce exercise-induced inflammation
- EPA and DHA are also essential in the absorption of key nutrients and joint flexibility
- DHA has been shown to be an essential lipid in brain tissue and has roles in brain growth and function
Omega-3 fatty acids (from fish oil):
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Impeccably High Standards
Purity, potency and sustainably sourced
According to the FDA, anchovies, sardines, and mackerel have some of the lowest mercury levels in commercial fish and shellfish. To ensure the highest quality possible, NSF conducts further checks for heavy metals to ensure that they meet high safety standards.
Momentous Omega-3 Capsules
The research supporting the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids is extensive. Numerous studies have consistently demonstrated the positive impact of EPA and DHA on cardiovascular health, brain function, and exercise recovery. Furthermore, Omega-3 undergoes regular NSF testing to ensure lead and mercury levels are non-detectable, guaranteeing its purity and safety.
- Brain Health across the Lifespan: A Systematic Review on the Role of Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplements
- Structured Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Improvement of Cognitive Function during Aging.
- Beneficial Outcomes of Omega-6 and Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids on Human Health: An Update for 2021
- The Importance of Marine Omega-3s for Brain Development and the Prevention and Treatment of Behavior, Mood, and Other Brain Disorders
From Jordan Mazur, San Francisco 49ers Team Dietitian
“From a performance, maintenance, and health perspective, Momentous Omega-3s are an essential nutrient for a number of functions in the body. It’s really important for recovery from an anti-inflammatory standpoint and for brain health.”
What to Expect With Omega-3
When to Use
Ingredients We Can Be Proud of
Frequently Asked Questions
Momentous Omega-3 stands out for its exceptional purity, potency, and sustainability. It undergoes molecular distillation for maximum purity, is regularly tested for lead and mercury levels, and contains a minimum of 90% triglyceride-bound omega-3s. Additionally, we've enhanced the formula with lipase to improve bioavailability, ensuring you receive the full benefits of omega-3 fatty acids.
The timeframe for experiencing the benefits of Omega-3 may vary from person to person. However, with consistent use as part of a balanced lifestyle, many individuals notice improvements in cardiovascular health, cognitive function, and exercise recovery within a few weeks. Remember, optimizing your body and mind is a continuous journey, and long-term benefits are best achieved with regular supplementation.
Omega-3 is generally well tolerated and does not typically cause any adverse side effects when taken as directed. However, individuals with fish allergies or medical conditions should consult with their healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.
It's always recommended to consult with your healthcare professional before combining any supplements or medications. They can provide personalized guidance based on your specific health needs and ensure compatibility with your current regimen.