Magnesium L-Threonate is a unique version of a naturally occurring micronutrient that passes through the blood-brain barrier more effectively than any other form of magnesium, ensuring you get more of this critical nutrient delivered to where it’s needed most—your brain. Magnesium L-Threonate can help increase synaptic density and promotes synaptic plasticity, which may help aid in cognitive function. Our Magnesium L-Threonate includes 2 grams of Magtein® per serving. Magnesium L-Threonate is a highly bioavailable magnesium that may support the calming and quieting of the brain which can aid in better quality sleep and focus.
Serving Per Container 30
Everything at a Glance
- Enhances the quality of sleep and produces a calming effect
- Helps support cognitive function including memory, learning, attention, and focus
- Helps increase magnesium levels in the brain which may promote cognitive performance and overall brain health
- Take 3 capsules 30-60 minutes before sleep
- Magnesium helps to facilitate muscle contraction, regulate blood pressure, and synthesize DNA and proteins
- Can penetrate the blood-brain barrier at higher levels than other forms of magnesium, which makes it the most bioavailable magnesium for the brain
- Aids in the transmission of nerve signals, regulates neurotransmitter levels, and fuels energy production in brain cells
- Supports enzyme reactions, nerve health, protein synthesis, and muscle function
Magnesium, Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate
Impeccably High Standards
Meticulously sourced and combined
Magnesium Threonate is sourced through a meticulous manufacturing process that combines magnesium with threonic acid to create a highly bioavailable form that can effectively reach the brain.
Notes from the Lab
Research on Magnesium Threonate is robust and supports its role in enhancing cognition and brain health. Numerous studies have demonstrated its ability to increase magnesium levels in the brain and promote synaptic plasticity. Clinical trials have shown significant improvements in learning, memory, and overall cognitive function in both humans and animals. Magnesium Threonate remains one of the leading supplements and vitamins for helping to prevent dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Ongoing research continues to unveil this remarkable supplement's full potential and long-term effects.
From Dr. Andrew Huberman, host of the Huberman Lab podcast
"Magnesium Threonate is associated with transporters in the body that bring more of it into cells, which helps people to feel drowsy and fall asleep."
What to Expect With Magnesium Threonate
When to Use
Ingredients We Can Be Proud of
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Magnesium Threonate can support healthy sleep patterns. It promotes relaxation and helps regulate neurotransmitters, which can improve sleep quality and duration.
It is generally recommended to take Magnesium Threonate in the evening 30-60 minutes before bed. This allows the supplement to promote relaxation and support a restful night's sleep.
The time it takes to notice improvements in sleep quality can vary. Some may experience benefits within a few weeks of consistent use, while others may require more time. It is important to be patient and allow the supplement to build up in your system.
Magnesium Threonate is generally well tolerated. However, high doses may cause digestive discomfort, such as diarrhea or stomach cramps. It is recommended to start with the recommended dosage and adjust as needed based on individual tolerance.