Essential Plant-Based Protein
Protein is a fundamental macronutrient that is a critical building block of the human body and is essential to support the growth, development, and recovery of muscles. If you want your body to operate at its best, it needs ample amounts of protein. Protein is involved in one form or another in everything your body does. Our formula is made from a precise blend of pea and rice proteins, which yields a complete amino acid profile.
Flavor: Vanilla Chai
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Money back guarentee
Everything at a Glance
- Supports muscle growth and recovery
- Helps repair sore muscles
- Mix 1 scoop with 12 ounces of water or milk daily
- Builds and repairs tissues, including muscles, organs, and skin
- Plays a key role in enzyme production, facilitating chemical reactions in the body, and is involved in hormone production, cell signaling, and immune system function
- Provides energy and helps regulate satiety, aiding in weight management and overall health and well-being
- Pea Protein Isolate
- Rice Protein Concentrate
Impeccably High Standards
Our formula is made from a precise blend of pea and rice proteins, which yields a complete amino acid profile. 100% Plant Protein is also low in sugar and purposely not organic due to the higher heavy metal content in organic soil. With 20g of protein per serving, it is perfect for rebuilding and repairing muscles after a training session. We also included ProHydrolase, a clinically researched enzyme blend, which aids in protein absorption and digestion, reducing discomfort and promoting optimal nutrient utilization. With great taste and exceptional mixability, 100% Plant Protein is a go-to choice for many high performers.
Momentous 100% Plant Protein Powder
The research supporting the benefits of plant-based proteins and their role in muscle repair and recovery is well-established. Although many plant protein sources don’t offer all nine amino acids, Momentous 100% Plant Protein is formulated with a complete amino acid profile to ensure optimal results. We’ve also added ProHydrolase for increased absorption since plant-based protein can have varying bioavailability. Furthermore, our product undergoes regular NSF and Informed-Sport testing for heavy metals and contaminants, guaranteeing its safety, purity, and superior quality.
- The Effects of Whey vs. Pea Protein on Physical Adaptations Following 8-Weeks of High-Intensity Functional Training (HIFT): A Pilot Study
- Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein
- Health Benefits of Pea Protein Isolate: A Comparative Review
- Effects of daily 24-gram doses of rice or whey protein on resistance training adaptations in trained males
- The effects of 8 weeks of whey or rice protein supplementation on body composition and exercise performance
From Brandon McDaniel, MLB Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
"I needed to make sure that protein was getting to my athlete's muscles so they could recover after their workout, after their game, and come back the next day and perform at a high level. The plant based protein has pea protein and rice protein to help with that full amino acid profile. It has a lot of nutrients in there that are going to help rush the protein to the cells."
What to Expect with 100% Plant Protein
When to Use
Ingredients We Can Be Proud of
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! 100% Plant Protein powder is vegan-friendly and suitable for individuals following a plant-based lifestyle.
While 100% Plant Protein powder provides essential amino acids, it is primarily designed to supplement your diet and support muscle recovery. It is recommended to use it in conjunction with a balanced diet and whole-food meals.
No, 100% Plant Protein powder is free from artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors. We prioritize using natural ingredients to deliver a delicious taste without compromising on quality.
Yes, 100% Plant Protein is gluten-free, making it suitable for individuals with gluten sensitivities or those following a gluten-free diet.