Serving Per Container : 30
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Money back guarantee
Our non-habit forming Sleep is a combination of three expert-curated ingredients designed to synergistically help improve your overall sleep quality.†
- Magnesium L-Threonate, which helps aid in cognitive function and promoting a quiet mind
- L-Theanine, which supports the calming of the nervous system by increasing the levels of key neurotransmitters
- Apigenin, which can help calm overall neuronal activity in the forebrain, allowing the body to enter a more restful state.
It conveniently comes in single serve pouches for easy, nightly use.
Everything at a Glance
- Helps improve sleep quality
- Promotes faster sleep onset
- Enhances sleep depth
- Supports relaxation and soothes the mind
- Deeper sleep means better recovery
Take 1 pack 30 minutes prior to sleep
- Nurtures your body's natural sleep-wake cycle and supports the optimal functioning of your nervous system
- Magnesium L-Threonate helps prime the body for sleep and also assists in cognitive function
- Apigenin is a bioflavonoid that promotes relaxation and supports the transition to sleep
- L-Theanine promotes relaxation
Magnesium L-Threonate, Apigenin, L-Theanine
Impeccably High Standards
Relentlessly perfected and continuously iterated on
Magnesium directly supports more than 300 enzymatic processes in the body. Research shows that a lack of magnesium negatively impacts your sleep. Magnesium L-Threonate is a specific form of magnesium that is more effective at crossing the blood-brain barrier to help you better prepare for a restful night. L-Theanine has been shown to promote relaxation without causing drowsiness, L-theanine promotes relaxation and facilitates sleep by contributing to several changes in the brain. These changes include reduced levels of chemicals in the brain linked to stress and anxiety and the ability to trigger alpha waves in the brain, which are associated with a state of relaxation and focus. Apigenin binds to brain receptors which can help reduce feelings of stress and promote higher-quality sleep. Apigenin activates chloride ion channels, calming overall neuronal activity in the forebrain, allowing the body to enter a more restful state, and allowing you to sleep more soundly.
Sleep Pack Capsules
Magnesium L-Threonate, L-Theanine, Apigenin
Magnesium L-Threonate: clinical research has demonstrated the potential of magnesium L-threonate to enhance sleep quality. Studies have shown that this specific form of magnesium can cross the blood-brain barrier effectively, allowing it to positively influence brain function and sleep regulation. Magnesium L-Threonate has been found to promote relaxation, provide relief, and improve sleep onset, leading to a more restful sleep experience. Apigenin: is a natural compound found in certain plants, and research suggests that it has sleep-promoting properties. Studies have indicated that Apigenin may enhance sleep by increasing total sleep time, reducing sleep onset latency, and improving sleep quality. Its calming effects on the nervous system and its interaction with GABA receptors contribute to its ability to promote restful sleep. L-Theanine: an amino acid primarily found in tea leaves, L-theanine has been extensively studied for its effects on sleep. Clinical research suggests that L-theanine promotes relaxation, reduces anxiety, and improves sleep quality. It enhances alpha brain waves, which are associated with a state of wakeful relaxation, and increases the production of serotonin and dopamine, neurotransmitters that play key roles in regulating mood and sleep.
- Sleep-Aids Derived from Natural Products
- Magnesium in Aging, Health and Diseases
- The Therapeutic Potential of Apigenin
- ‘Magnesium’-the master cation-as a drug—possibilities and evidences
- Theanine consumption, stress and anxiety in human clinical trials: A systematic review
- In Search of a Safe Natural Sleep Aid
From Dr. Andrew Huberman, host of the Huberman Lab podcast
"There are supplements that, for most people, will greatly improve their ability to fall and stay asleep, and the three main supplements in that category are Magnesium L-Threonate, Apigenin, and L-Theanine. These supplements, when taken alone or in combination with the other supplements mentioned in the pack, help many people to get really drowsy and fall asleep, sleep really deeply, and feel much more refreshed the next day without any grogginess."
What to Expect With Sleep Pack
When to Use
Sleep Supplement Facts
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Sleep is safe for long-term use. It is formulated with natural ingredients and can be incorporated into your nightly routine for sustained sleep improvements.
No, Sleep is not habit-forming. It does not contain any addictive substances or sedatives. It helps support your natural sleep patterns without causing dependency.
Sleep is carefully formulated to support restful sleep without causing morning grogginess. You can expect to wake up refreshed and rejuvenated.