Brain Drive is a synergistic blend of research-backed ingredients that support the production of the neurotransmitters essential for brain health, neural communication, and mental performance. Brain Drive is a meticulously formulated combination of B vitamins, acetyl-L-carnitine, bacopa monnieri, and tyrosine for nervous system development, neurotransmitter synthesis, growth hormone production, blood flow, and adrenal fatigue support.
Serving Per Container 30
Everything at a Glance
- Boosts cognitive performance
- Promotes long-term brain health
- Helps increase productivity
Take 2 capsules daily or when you need a cognitive boost
- Supports nervous system development by building dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine
- Enhances focus by supporting the production of dopamine and acetylcholine, the neurotransmitters responsible for attention and motivation
- Bolsters long-term brain health by promoting vascular blood flow and reducing the effect of heavy metals
Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine, Citicoline Sodium, Bacopa Monnieri
Impeccably High Standards
Meticulously sourced high-quality ingredients
Brain Drive is meticulously sourced using high-quality ingredients from trusted suppliers who adhere to strict quality control standards. Our research-backed ingredients like acetyl-L-carnitine HCI, L-Tyrosine, sodium, and vitamin B12 naturally help promote focus and productivity without stimulants. Brain Drive is also fully NSF- and Informed Sport-certified for banned substances, label claim verification, heavy metals, pesticides, and bacteria.
Brain Drive is formulated based on extensive scientific research and evidence. The individual ingredients have been studied for their cognitive benefits and are backed by scientific literature. Clinical studies and research trials have shown the positive effects of these ingredients on focus, motivation, and learning, making Brain Drive a trusted choice for cognitive enhancement.
- Suboptimal Baseline Serum Vitamin B12 Is Associated With Cognitive Decline in People With Alzheimer’s Disease Undergoing Cholinesterase Inhibitor Treatment
- Improvement of fine motoric movement control by elevated dosages of vitamin B1, B6, and B12 in target shooting
- The Effect of Citicoline Supplementation on Motor Speed and Attention in Adolescent Males
- Food for thought: association between dietary tyrosine and cognitive performance in younger and older adults
- Bacopa Monnieri: Effects of a Standardized Bacopa monnieri Extract on Cognitive Performance, Anxiety, and Depression in the Elderly: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: Efficacy of carnitine in the treatment of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- The NAD+ Precursor Nicotinamide Riboside Rescues Mitochondrial Defects and Neuronal Loss in iPSC and Fly Models of Parkinson’s Disease
From Patrick Dixon, Director of Applied Sports Science at Momentous
"When you're looking for a boost in focus and productivity, caffeine isn't always the answer. Brain Drive is a carefully crafted blend of ingredients to improve attention, memory, and focus without the addition of a stimulant."
What to Expect With Brain Drive
When to Use
Ingredients We Can Be Proud of
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Brain Drive is formulated with scientifically researched ingredients and is generally safe for use. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement.
The effects of Brain Drive may vary depending on individual factors. While some individuals may experience noticeable effects within a few days, it is recommended to use Brain Drive consistently for several weeks to fully experience the benefits.
It is advised to consult with a healthcare professional if you are currently taking any medications or have any pre-existing medical conditions. They can provide personalized guidance on the safe use of Brain Drive in conjunction with other supplements or medications.
Brain Drive is free from common allergens such as gluten, dairy, and soy. However, if you have any specific allergies or dietary restrictions, it is recommended to carefully review the product's ingredients and consult with a healthcare professional if needed.