Serving Per Container : 60
Free shipping on orders over $75 | Money back guarantee
Rhodiola Rosea, commonly called golden root, is a plant which contains compounds that may help support stress relief, cognitive function, and aerobic performance. Rhodiola Rosea acts as an adaptogen that can help provide relief from stress and fatigue. The main bioactive compounds, rosavin and salidroside, work to regulate cortisol which has a cascading effect at the systemic and cellular level.
Everything at a Glance
- Helps reduce levels of stress and fatigue
- Enhances cognition and mental resilience
- Aids in aerobic performance
- Take 1 capsule with food daily
- Acts as an adaptogen, which helps alleviate stress, anxiety, and fatigue
- Helps mitigate stress through cortisol regulation
- Work to regulate cortisol through bioactive compounds, rosavin, and salidroside
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract
Impeccably High Standards
Rhodiola Rosea has been traditionally used as an anti-fatigue agent and adaptogen compound. The main bioactive compounds are rosavin and salidroside. Rhodiola supplements are generally taken as root powder or standardized extracts with 1–5% salidroside.
Momentous Rhodiola Rosea Capsule
Notes from the Lab
The research on Rhodiola Rosea Extract is emerging and provides substantial evidence for its effectiveness. Numerous studies have demonstrated its ability to reduce stress, combat fatigue, enhance cognitive function, and improve physical performance. These findings have contributed to the growing popularity and adoption of rhodiola rosea in various fields, including sports performance, mental health, and general wellness. Although its mechanisms of action are not completely understood, it is clear that rhodiola increases resilience to stress at both the cellular and systemic levels.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the standardized extract shr-5 of the roots of Rhodiola rosea in the treatment of subjects with stress-related fatigue
- Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression
- Effects of Rhodiola rosea supplementation on mental performance, physical capacity, and oxidative stress biomarkers in healthy men
- The effects of an acute dose of Rhodiola rosea on endurance exercise performance
From Andy Galpin, Ph.D., Scientist, Coach, and Teacher
"Rhodiola Rosea is one of the few supplements I've used extensively personally and with my athletes that also has a solid base of peer-reviewed scientific support.The team over at Momentous and I have been working together to formulate a high-quality Rhodiola product that matches the extract, dose, and outcomes seen in the data. No supplement is perfect, but I love Rhodiola because its benefits are significant and spread across multiple domains."
What to Expect with Rhodiola Rosea
When to Use
Rhodiola Rosea Supplement Facts
Frequently Asked Questions
Rhodiola Rosea can generally be combined with other supplements. However, it's advisable to review the specific combination with a healthcare professional to ensure compatibility and maximize the benefits.
Yes, Rhodiola Rosea has been shown to have positive effects on mood and anxiety. Its adaptogenic properties help the body better cope with stress, which can contribute to a more balanced mood and reduced feelings of anxiety. However, if you have specific concerns regarding mood or anxiety, it's recommended to consult with a healthcare professional.