Whether you’re in pursuit of peak performance or looking to improve your sleep, if you have a goal, we want to help you pursue it, and all of our products are designed to do just that. In this article we’ll dive into five of our bestselling products, highlighting their key ingredients and explaining the benefits they offer. So whether you’re new to the Momentous family or you’ve been a loyal customer for years, keep reading as we give you everything you need to know about this winning suite of supplements designed to get you across the finish line. And the finish line doesn’t have to be a literal one—checking off all the items on your to-do list and getting a good night’s sleep is medal-worthy, too. Before we do a deep dive into the products, we’ll give you an insight into what makes our products unique.
The Momentous Difference
Discover what sets our supplements apart from the rest:
Commitment to Quality
At Momentous, every ingredient, formula, and product is obsessively researched by our team of scientists and experts. While we can’t promise you can pronounce every ingredient, we never use any fillers or additives—just real ingredients. Our team of researchers ensures our supplements have everything you need and nothing you don’t.
We source high-quality ingredients that undergo rigorous testing by independent third parties. Ingredients are intentionally sourced based on mountains of literature. For example, we source our whey from European cattle which are grass-fed, hormone, steroid, and rBST-free. We know you care about what goes in your body, so we do our part in ensuring the highest-quality ingredients.
Designed by Experts
We partner with world-leading minds to bring you world-class products. Our expert partners are far more than people endorsing our products—they share our dedication to excellence. Among our experts are Dr. Stacy Sims, exercise physiologist and nutritionist; Dr. Kelly Starrett, physical therapist and bestselling author; and Dr. Andrew Huberman, neuroscientist and host of the Huberman Lab podcast.
Trusted by the Best
Momentous is the go-to choice for elite athletes, trusted not just by 175+ college and professional sports teams across leagues like the NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL, and MLS, but also by the U.S. Military through 10 contracts with the Department of Defense. When the best need to stay at their best, they choose Momentous.
The Bestsellers: Meet Our Favorites
Better Recovery and Muscle Growth with Essential Protein
Whey Protein Isolate and 100% Plant Protein are formulated to support muscle recovery, growth, and overall physical performance. Protein is a fundamental macronutrient that is a critical building block of the human body and is essential for muscle growth, development, and recovery. If you want your body to operate at its best, it needs ample amounts of protein. Protein is involved in one form or another in everything your body does. Momentous Essential Proteins are popular for a good reason—we collaborated with registered dietitians and performance specialists from elite professional sports teams to create a protein supplement of the highest quality for their athletes. This is one of many reasons why these products are among the most popular in pro locker rooms.
100% Plant Protein
100% Plant Protein formula comes in vanilla chai and chocolate flavors.
- Precise blend: This blend is made from a specific mix of pea and rice proteins, which yields a complete amino acid profile and is GMO free, gluten free, and vegan. It is low in sugar and purposely not organic due to the higher heavy metal content in organic soil.
- Reparative by nature: With 20g of protein per serving, it is perfect for rebuilding and repairing muscles after a training session. This expert-made formula builds and repairs tissues—including muscles, organs, and skin, and plays a crucial role in enzyme production, facilitating chemical reactions in the body, and is involved in hormone production, cell signaling, and immune system function.
- Easy to digest: The unique blend uses prohydrolase, a clinically researched enzyme blend that aids in protein absorption and digestion, reducing GI discomfort and promoting optimal nutrient utilization.
- Better energy, better performance: It boosts energy and helps regulate satiety, aiding in weight management and overall health and well-being.
Brandon McDaniel, MLB Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, said: “I needed to make sure that protein was getting to my athletes’ muscles so they could recover after their workout, after their game, and come back the next day and perform at a high level. The Plant-Based Protein has pea protein and rice protein to help with that full amino acid profile. It has a lot of nutrients that are going to help rush the protein to the cells.”
Whey Protein Isolate
Choose between unflavored, chocolate, or vanilla with Whey Protein Isolate.
- Carefully sourced ingredients: We source the whey from EU dairy farmers because of the strict farming regulations where the cows are grass fed, hormone, steroid, and rBST-free. Whey Protein Isolate is gluten free and grass fed.
- Benefits for high performers: Whey Protein Isolate supports muscle mass and strength, accelerates post-exercise recovery, strengthens the immune system, and promotes overall well-being.
- Cold-processed Whey Protein Isolate: We only use cold-processed Whey Protein Isolate—the cold and micro-processing filtration helps preserve the protein’s amino acid profile, resulting in an extremely high-quality and absorbable protein.
- Easy to digest: 200mg of prohydrolase is added to the formula for maximum absorption and ease on the stomach.
McDaniel describes it as “like a freight train running to your muscles” when it comes to expediting recovery. He said: “For those of you who can have dairy and prefer it, Momentous Grass-Fed Whey Protein is for you. Whey protein has been around for a long time, but with Momentous, it’s the highest quality protein you can get.”
Take Your Performance to the Next Level with PR Lotion
It’s time to get acquainted with PR Lotion, the world’s first and only lotion that utilizes patented technology to infuse your muscles with the natural electrolyte, sodium bicarbonate, directly through your skin. Powered by InnerEdge™ technology, PR Lotion delivers bicarb directly to the working muscles via the skin. It is scientifically proven to improve performance and decrease muscle soreness to help you make training gains faster. This unique formula allows you to:
- Go faster for longer by buffering rising acidity in your muscles
- Increase power output
- Reduce post-workout soreness so you can optimize your recovery and get back to training
- Stack great training days together and progress faster
Just apply PR Lotion 30 minutes before working out and let it do its thing so you can do yours.
Unlock Mental Performance with Brain Drive
Brain Drive is designed to hone your mind and focus your attention. Training doesn’t stop with your body, and Brain Drive is the perfect partner for unlocking your cognitive potential.
Brain Drive is a synergistic blend of research-backed ingredients that support the production of the neurotransmitters essential for brain health, neural communication, and mental performance. Take two capsules daily or whenever you want to:
- Boost cognitive performance
- Promote long-term brain health
- Help increase productivity
Brain Drive supports nervous system development by building dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. It enhances focus by supporting the production of dopamine and acetylcholine, the neurotransmitters responsible for attention and motivation, and bolsters long-term brain health by promoting vascular blood flow and reducing the effect of heavy metals.
The ingredients in Brain Drive are high quality and meticulously sourced from trusted suppliers who adhere to strict quality control standards. Our research-backed ingredients like Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI, L-Tyrosine, sodium, and vitamin B12 naturally help promote focus and productivity without stimulants. Brain Drive is also fully NSF- and Informed Sport-certified for banned substances, label claim verification, heavy metals, pesticides, and bacteria.
Support Joints, Skin, and Recovery with Collagen
Collagen Peptides and Collagen Shot are the go-to choices when you want to optimize joint health, skin vitality, and recovery. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and is vital to the structural integrity of your tendons and ligaments, as well as your skin, muscles, and bones. Collagen Shots offer convenience in a ready-to-consume packet, while Collagen Peptides can be mixed into a liquid such as water or juice (simply mix one scoop daily into a warm or cold beverage). Ready to unlock the benefits of collagen? It can help to:
- Support soft tissue development
- Enhance athletic performance and aids in muscle recovery
- Help improve joint health and mobility
- Promote healthy hair, skin, and nails
Collagen Peptides is a meticulously formulated blend that goes beyond standard collagen offerings by combining bovine collagen, vitamin C, and FORTIGEL®. This clinically researched formula delivers 15g of collagen in support of Type I, II, and III collagen, resulting in improvements in both the amount and strength of collagen formed in the body.
Sleep Easy for Ultimate Recovery with Sleep Pack
Restful, rejuvenating sleep underpins all we do and can lead to optimal health and well-being. Sleep Pack is a natural blend of three ingredients: Magnesium Threonate, Apigenin, and L-Theanine, which together can help you maximize your sleep. Take Sleep Pack to:
- Nurture your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle and support the optimal functioning of your nervous system
- Prime your body for sleep and simplify your nighttime routine
- Wake up rejuvenated, focused, sharp, and ready to tackle the day
- Get better recovery from the physical and mental stresses of your day and the ability for your brain to recharge at night
Designed to enhance overall sleep quality, Sleep Pack conveniently combines Magnesium Threonate to help prime the body for sleep and assist in cognitive function; L-Theanine, which promotes relaxation and stress relief; and Apigenin, which promotes relaxation and supports the transition to sleep.
Your Goals Are Our Goals
We’re dedicated to delivering supplements that help you achieve your goals, whatever they might be. Our most popular products are bestsellers for good reason—because they deliver real results for real people. No matter what you’re training for—in the gym, boardroom, or on the field—we’re committed to providing you with the tools and knowledge to help you pursue your potential.
(1) Park Y, Park HY, Kim J, Hwang H, Jung Y, Kreider R, Lim K. Effects of whey protein supplementation prior to, and following, resistance exercise on body composition and training responses: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study. J Exerc Nutrition Biochem. 2019 Jun 30;23(2):34-44. doi: 10.20463/jenb.2019.0015. PMID: 31337204; PMCID: PMC6651693.
(2) Khatri, M., Naughton, R.J., Clifford, T. et al. The effects of collagen peptide supplementation on body composition, collagen synthesis, and recovery from joint injury and exercise: a systematic review. Amino Acids 53, 1493–1506 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00726-021-03072-x.
(3) Mathew AA, Panonnummal R. 'Magnesium'-the master cation-as a drug-possibilities and evidences. Biometals. 2021 Oct;34(5):955-986. doi: 10.1007/s10534-021-00328-7. Epub 2021 Jul 2. PMID: 34213669; PMCID: PMC8249833.